HOOKY LOVE


Hi there, It's a rainy and windy day here so I am glad that I took the time yesterday to photograph my snowflake throws that I started some months ago but put aside for the summer. Last week I marathon hooked until they were finished. I haven't blocked or pressed so this is the way they came off the hooks but I am happy with them and I think they will add a colorful flavor to my Christmas decorating. 

If your are interested in the pattern I took it from a great blog called....Betsy Makes. It is under her posting done last November. I made mine using a size H hook and Caron Simply Soft Party yarn. It has the shimmer or glittery silver threads spun into the yarn to make the snow flakes pop.  

 I added my own finishing ideas with joining and the borders. The green has a ruffle and the red has a row of bpdc and fpdc as well as a small ruffle. 
Hope you like and thanks for stopping by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER IS BEAUTIFUL

HEALTH IS WEALTH