CUTENESS




Hi there, today I am celebrating CUTENESS!💖

Although the previous photos are cute take a look at our latest cuteness...granddog "Lucky".

And Granddaughter's, Alyssa and Lynsey...

And, guess who was accepted to attend Drexell University in Philadelphia in the Fall?  Lynsey!


So, exciting days ahead for them both since Alyssa is in her last year of college in 2020. 


Today is Sunday. All is well with Mom and I here on the Island. Well, we do have something not so cute going on in this old house by the sea. We have mysterious visitors inside our house.   They are very much present just can't be seen. We have been hearing noises and at first I pooh-hooed Mom's worried comments about  a rodent being in the house.  Then, while being in the bathroom, quite suddenly it sounded like a big hoopla was taking p!ace inside the one wall! It scared the living daylights out of me!  The loser was making pitiful noises. Needless to say, I was most upset. I was sure the culprits were in the bathtub behind the shower curtain. And, I could not imagine mice making all that racket! And there was certainly more than one.  So, I went outside, looked on the roof, went down into the spooky cellar...nothing. I left the cellar doors open for awhile hoping that if some red squirrels had taken up residence, they could escape. After all, the ground is practically covered in black oil sunflower seeds and cracked corn. A virtual smorgasbord compared to what was available in the cellar. I was back in the house pondering this whole unpleasant and worrisome situation when a thought popped into my little brain. Now that the doors were open to the cellar I might be inviting more trouble rather than get rid of the trouble I already had! A very scary thought! So I quickly closed the outside doors. Mom and I have discussed the domestic? violence going on within our walls but we have yet been able to figure out our next move.  Last night I was sure they were in my bedroom! I turned on the light and stared around me, from the bed I might add, and couldn't see or hear anything. It took me forever to get back to sleep. Mom said she had heard "busy work" in the walls of her room a time or two lately. What is it with these walls? Are they hollow? That could account for the amount of heating oil we use.😏 Moving on.

Have you made any New Year resolutions? Besides the usual more exercise and healthier eating ones? I have been trying to figure out what I should resolute. I don't know if the problem is that I'm in such a pitiful state that I don't know where to start or I have become accustomed to the state I'm in. I do suspect that I have become complacent and, truth be told, I am happy to stay they way. So, I think I will skip self improvement this year and keeping drifting along and hope I can stay afloat.

We had a light covering of snow last night and there's a cold breeze out there. I am still recovering from my mishap on the ice last week. I have not been doing much besides read and crochet. I started a new series; Martin Walker's  "Bruno" books. There's about 14 altogether. I bought the 1st one on Kindle but at $12.99 I think I will be reading the copies I found at the 2 local libraries on Deer Isle and off the Island in Blue Hill. The problem is finding all the books in the series. I would like to read them in order.
I also must work on trying to fix my printer so I can copy some crochet patterns I found online. 


If there are any readers in blogland that would like to make any reading suggestions, they would be very much appreciated.😊

I'll leave you with just a few photos from my archives. I haven't been out and about with my camera lately. 


Portland Head Light in Portland, ME  is famous, being commissioned by George Washington. It is quite lovely and very photogenic. I have tons of photos of it. 



I love to photograph unusual weather vanes. 

Grandsons, Logan and Joshua,  chasing their dad around the track while on vacation.

Self explanatory!
Hope Health Happiness
💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER IS BEAUTIFUL

HAPPY AUTUMN!