SIGHTINGS!

BLOOMING ON OUR PATCH

   
  

With warmer temps at our house, we have lots of blooming going on. While Roger is busy outside I am busy inside. NOT doing Spring cleaning though. I have been digging into my older pile  of wips (works in progress) in my sewing room. I have several line-hangers to show you. "Hooterville" I did some years ago for my grandchildren. It just didn't get to the blooming stage. Now I am happy to say that it is sandwiched and quilted and in their possession.




The next couple of quilt tops are just about to the stage of flimsies (completed tops).

This one just needs a top and bottom border and it will join the flimsy pile. It was just something I sewed together eons ago to use up "bricks" I had stockpiled. This next quilt needs to have some of the border chopped off of it to make it look balanced but I just love those butterflies. To me they are flitting all over the place trying to find some butterfly bushes to land on. When I finally get these two done they will be donated to charity.



So, that's what I have been up to. Oldies but goodies as they say. At least I feel like I am finally getting something accomplished in a sewing room that really hasn't seen much of me in a long time. Knee problems, then knee replacement, then a new hobby of crochet, then lack of mojo just about sums up my absence.  

Look what was at our feeder the other day:

Mr Northern Flicker is enjoying the suet.

AND ONE MORE SIGHTING....

ANOTHER CLIVIA PLANT IS BLOOMING IN OUR 
WALKWAY WITH TWO OTHERS NOT FAR 
BEHIND.

Comments

  1. I love the Hooterville quilt! It is just so cute. I mean to say in the earlier post that I liked that Spring quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! And if I do not always leave a reply please know that I read and treasure each one.💖

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER IS BEAUTIFUL

HEALTH IS WEALTH